Tuesday 27 September 2011

How I think blogger will be useful for my coursework.

How I think blogger will be useful for my coursework.

  • It's user friendly- helpful for my coursework as its easy to upload work that i have done.
  • It's easy to update and make changes to, even from different computers.
  • Quick, fast and easy.
  • I am able to gather feedback from others that view my post.
  • Teachers will be able to view my work online and give me feedback.
  • It lets me see previous work that i have done so i can see how to improve it.
  • It will let me view other posts so i can gain inspiration from others.
  • The layout of blogger could potentially help me understand my coursework easily.
  • It's a place to store my coursework without a fear of it getting lost.
  • Other people can view my work more freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment