Tuesday 10 January 2012

Final Magazine Front Cover - In the Making.

In this post i will be showing screen shots of me creating my cover page step by step.

Here is my main image for my cover page. i have used this image because i feel that it's a good image with bright colours.








This is my masthead - this is the title of my magazine. i chose this title because i thought it was catchy and it relates to music (record label) i chose to use two different colours for the title so the UK stands out because i want to make it clear that it's a UK magazine. i feel that the colours i have used go well with the main image because of her black and white jumper. i also highlighted the black text with a white outline, and the the white text with a black outline just so it stands out to the readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment