Tuesday 13 December 2011

Magazine Ideas

who are you aiming your music magazine at?

  • i am aiming my music magazine at people ages 16-24 mainly people who enjoy pop music and they will be based at males and females.
what musical genre will your magazine be from?
  • i will base my music magazine around pop music - the audience will know this by the style of the main image, the different bands/artists used and the coverlines
What Title have you decided on and why?
  • I have decided to name my magazine 'LabelUK' because its catchy and represents the genre of music that the magazine is about.

What fonts do you want to use?


What are your ideas for a tagline?
  • I am not going to use taglines on my front cover.

What kind of image do you expect to put on he front cover?
  •  am going to re-create a cover image of adele on the Q magazine but with a model of my own.

How much would your magazine sell for?
  • My magazine will sell for £3.99

what are your ideas for cover lines?


what images do you expect to use on your contents page?



What will your DPS be about? What are your initial ideas for images?

No comments:

Post a Comment