Tuesday 13 December 2011

Main Image Ideas

for my main image i am going to try and re-create something like this cover:


  • My image will be portrait so it takes up the whole cover page and if i took it landscape then i would have to squeeze it into an A4 page which wouldn't look good.
  • The main image on my front cover will be a head shot/close up of the artist and i will use the fan effect so her hair is blowing around.
  • I will put my image in colour because i feel that it would draw more people in and would look better than black and white.

  • My Front Cover will have the masthead in the left hand corner. 
  • The main colours on the front cover of my magazine will depend on which colours i use in my main image.
  • My main coverline will be the name of the artist and what the inside story is about-(my two page spread)
  • my other cover lines will be based around different things that will interest people like new releases from different artists, different concerts coming up and interviews with other artists.



No comments:

Post a Comment