Tuesday 6 December 2011

Today i created a Questionnaire to hand around the class for them to fill out which would help me get an idea of what to do for my magazine.
here is the questionnaire that i created:

After i got all of my questionnaires back i then made a results table to show me what others in my class think i should do.
Here is my results table:

Today i think that i have worked out what i will be basing my magazine on i have also thought about what i will put into my magazine, how much the magazine will cost, what will be on my front cover and what the name of my magazine will be called

I will base my magazine on Pop/Indie
I will have a 2 age spread on an article of an artist and their new realeases
i will have a main image, mast head, coverlines and article information on my front cover
I will price my magazine at £3
I will call my magazine LabelUK

No comments:

Post a Comment