Tuesday 29 November 2011

Billboard Magazine Covers

    




 




I am going to focus my magazine on pop artists.
I would like to call my magazine something that will stand out and be remembered so i came up with the name: Label UK. this will be in 'TIMES' font and black/white depending on the colour of the background of the photograph.
my front cover will have be a main image of a 'celebrity' in which i am going to re-create one of these stars or i will make up my own star and photograph them in different poses/costumes.
There will be one main colour which might be the colour of her clothing or the colour of her eyes.
My Cover lines will be in 'Verdana' font and also in Italics. it will also be blue/green or red writing because it will either be the same colour as her eyes or dress.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment