Tuesday 8 November 2011

Prelminary Task

  • i'm aiming my magazine at young teens at college.
  • My magazine will be about events, trips and interesting things happening around college.
  • my ideas for my cover lines are going to be about he food at college and trips in different subjects happening soon.
  • my ideas for covers lines are "new trips announced", "Cafe's have brand new menus"and "college trip reviews from SDC students"
  • I have decided on the title and it will be called 'SDC Daily' i chose this because it is based around the college and it has daily updates on recent things and things that are happening soon. i was thinking of calling it 'SDC news' but i didn't think it was as catchy, i also thought of calling it 'SDC announcements' but it just doesn't fit right.
  • i want to use a simple font on my cover page so it will either be ARIAL, GEORGIA or VERDANA. i definitely want to use ARIAL for my Masthead because its simple and easy to read.  SDC DAILY


  • i won't be using taglines in my magazine design.
  • My  magazine will be issued in winter because it's the start of the year and new students will want to know about these sort of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment